Posters will be presented in one of the Conference rooms of the Hotel Avala. Posters must be placed on the board and marked with the poster number, before 9.30 and removed after 18.00 until end of the program on the same day. Poster number will be published in the final Scientific Program on our website. Presenting author must stay close to his/her poster during the session. Short Oral Presentations of scientific works will also be integral part of Conference. Scientific Comitee will include some of the abstracts as lectures in scientific sessions.
1. Maximum poster size is 200 cm (height) x 100 cm (width)
2. Posters must be presented only in English language.
3. Abstracts will be published in electronic version in the Abstract Book.
4. Presenting authors must register for the conference at latest by September 1, 2019. In case of absence, presenting authors must notify Organising comitee in due course.
5. It's recommendable to have drafts of the posters as handouts (hardcopy or electronic copy).
6. Short Oral Presentations must be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint program.
Abstracts application - instructions
We expect participants to submit their original abstracts. Abstracts language: English.
The rights of author: The person submitting the abstract must be the author or co-author of the scientific work.
Form of abstract
Abstracts title: up to 200 characters.
Abstract: up to 2000 characters.
Abstract submission form
Important! The only way to submit an abstract is through the form on the site. Please do not send an abstract by email to any other e-mail address, unless you have been asked directly, because it will not be considered.
If you have any technical uncertainties, contact us at mail firstname.lastname@example.org.